LET’S STUDY TURKMEN LANGUAGE!
Language is means of communication! Famous Turkmen poets Magtymguly, Zelili, Seidi, Kemine, Mollanepes with their immortal works affirmed Turkmen language in the world community as a language with deep historical and literary roots. On October 27, 1991 Turkmenistan became an independent state, and Turkmen language has been declared as the state language of Turkmenistan.
Our goal is to teach written and spoken rules of Turkmen language through instructor's words, analysis of classes, conversations and work with books, technical and visual aids, exercises, so that our students could speak independently and correctly in any circumstances.
PURPOSE OF TEACHING TURKMEN LANGUAGE
Turkmen language is a key element and occupies an important place in the development of national self-awareness, love for the Motherland, patriotic education of the younger generation.
The content of Turkmen language classes is determined by the goals and objectives of the educational process. The purpose of teaching Turkmen language is to form a speech that meets the norms of the Turkmen language, teach writing and improve the language abilities of students. Turkmen language classes facilitate the development of students' literary speech, reading, writing and acquiring theoretical and practical language experience.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF TEACHING TURKMEN LANGUAGE:
- Systematic teaching material, specified in Curriculum of t Turkmen language courses;
- Teaching conversational skills based on the epic norms of Turkmen literary language;
- Developing students' skills in spelling and punctuation;
- Developing students' abilities to apply acquired knowledge in everyday life;
- Helping students improve their skills and abilities to express their thoughts verbally and in writing;
- Teaching grammar of Turkmen language, as well as formation and enrichment of vocabulary;
- Formation and development of students' abilities to conduct creative and research work in the field of linguistics, including, Turkmen language.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
The program keeps consistency in the study of separate sections of Turkmen linguistics. Systematic, scientific and accessible principles have been taken as the basis of the studies.
In accordance with the objectives of teaching, the program includes the following:
- Phonetics, vocabulary, morphology, syntax, spelling, punctuation, the system of stylistics selected concepts;
- Language role as a social phenomenon;
- Basic spelling and punctuation rules of teaching grammatically correct writing;
- Practical exercises on the formation of skills to speak literary Turkmen language.
In order to completely acquire all language tools provided by the program, special classes are available for students of each group at the beginning and end of the academic year.