LET’S STUDY TURKMEN LANGUAGE!
Language is means of communication! Famous Turkmen poets Magtymguly, Zelili, Seidi, Kemine, Mollanepes with their immortal works affirmed the Turkmen language in the world community as a language with deep historical and literary roots. On October 27, 1991 Turkmenistan became an independent state, and the Turkmen language has been declared the state language of Turkmenistan.
Our goal is to teach written and spoken rules of Turkmen language through instructor's words, analysis of classes, conversations and work with books, technical and visual aids, exercises, so that the our students could independently and correctly speak independently and correctly in any circumstances.
THE GOAL OF TEACHING TURKMEN LANGUAGE
The Turkmen language is a key element and occupies an important place in the development of national self-awareness, love for the Motherland, patriotic education of the younger generation.
The content of Turkmen language classes is determined by the goals and objectives of the educational process. The purpose of the Turkmen language teaching is to form a speech that corresponds to the norms of the Turkmen literary language teach written literacy and improve the linguistic abilities of students. The Turkmen language classes facilitate the development of students' literary speech, reading, writing and acquiring theoretical and practical language experience.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE TURKMEN LANGUAGE TEACHING:
- Systematic teaching material, specified in Curriculum of the Turkmen language courses;
- Teaching skills speaking techniques based on the epic norms of the Turkmen literary language;
- Developing students' skills in spelling and punctuation;
- Developing students' abilities to apply acquired knowledge in everyday life;
- Facilitating the improvement of students' skills and abilities to express their thoughts verbally and in writing;
- Teaching the Turkmen language Grammar, as well as formation and enrichment of vocabulary;
- Formation and development of students' abilities to conduct creative and research work in the field of linguistics, including, Turkmen language.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
The program keeps consistency in the study of separate sections of Turkmen linguistics. Systematic, scientific and accessible principles have been taken as the basis of the studies.
In accordance with the objectives of teaching, the program includes the following:
- Phonetics, vocabulary, morphology, syntax, spelling, punctuation, the system of stylistics selected concepts;
- Language role as a social phenomenon;
- Basic spelling and punctuation rules of teaching grammatically correct writing;
- Practical exercises on the formation of skills to speak literary Turkmen language.
In order to completely acquire all language tools provided by the program, special classes are available for students of each group at the beginning and end of the academic year.
© 2016 Dalchyn A.Niyazova Avenue (former Chekhova Street), 145 - Tylla Toprak, Office №10
Phone: (+993 12) 41 40 07/08 ; E-mail: email@example.com
Website by: ZARA web solutions © All rights reserved