IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It measures ability to communicate in English across all four language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) for people who are going to study or work where English is the language of communication. .
• Recognized worldwide
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 10,000 organisations in more than 135 countries, for education, immigration and professional purposes.
• Accuracy of the results and of your English language level.
The IELTS examiners ensure an accurate assessment by applying strict criteria to each test. A nine-band scale clearly identifies levels of language proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
• British English or American? Both!
In terms of spelling, grammar and choice of words, IELTS covers both British English and American English.
• Convenient dates and locations
With dates available soon regularly throughout the year, you can take your IELTS test up to 5 times a year in Ashgabat.
• Fast results
The results are issued 13 days after completion of the test and it can also be directly sent to an institution or organization under your request.
IELTS courses at Dalchyn
At “Dalchyn” education center, we offer IELTS lessons three times a week for students wishing to improve their English language skills to succeed in the IELTS examination.
Structure of lessons
The lessons are divided into six parts: vocabulary, grammar, listening,t reading, writing and speaking and supplemented by authentic IELTS practice tests. Focusing on the following key areas, the lessons aim at building students’ abilities and confidence:
1. Vocabulary: Introduction of academic vocabulary, learning synonyms, pronunciation and meaning of words. Giving examples in what context they can be used.
2. Grammar: Presenting grammar structure using new vocabulary and giving real life situation examples. The goal is to help students improve their IELTS scores by studying all aspects of English.
3. Listening: Listening to relevant conversations, monologues and lectures in an academic and general context, learning and applying variety of listening tips and techniques.
4. Reading: Practicing reading of academic texts and developing variety of reading skills, such as skimming, scanning, speed-reading, matching and etc.
5. Writing: Enriching students’ lexical resource, coherence and cohesion of their essays and reports, practicing quick and accurate writing.
6. Speaking: Group or pair activities where students gather information from and about each other and present it to everyone. Practicing fluency, pronunciation and coherence in order to help students achieve their best score.
IELTS instructor Jemal Yaryyeva: “For me teaching IELTS is about helping students to get close to their dreams. Most of my students dream about studying abroad and receiving a high quality education. Taking IELTS is the first step on their journey into study or work abroad, with the accurate, authentic and up-to-date books and materials, Dalchyn is there to advice and support them on their road to success”.
© 2016 Dalchyn A.Niyazova Avenue (former Chekhova Street), 145 - Tylla Toprak, Office №10
Phone: (+993 12) 41 40 07/08 ; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website by: ZARA web solutions © All rights reserved